T3/04 GREEN TIGER
P Series - Stainless Steel - 47 mm
T3/04 GREEN TIGER
Enjoy complimentary free priority shipping with your order today.
Payments via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) 128 bit encryption.
- Size: 45x45,6mm(HxW)
- Case: Stainless steel (316L) bezel, case and crown
- Dial:Four layers construction
- Bezel:Brushed and polished bezel with a grooved line refilled in glossy black Berlac lacquer
- Caseback:Specific roaring Tiger Polycarbonate chip cover allowing the connection between the smartphone and the inlayed NFC chip
- Strap:Genuine black calf skin leather, with inlayed green canvas material. Black leather lining
- Glass:K1 hardened mineral
- Water resistance:40 hours power reserve
- Engine:Automatic Skeleton TMI (Seiko) NH70
BE BOLD GRAB A TIGER …(BY THE TAIL!)
The new off-series are limited to 500 pieces each in either Green (T3/04) or Red (T3/05) to celebrate the Year of the Tiger which starts on 1st Feb 2022.
For the very first time, we’re taking our NFC authentication a Tiger leap further!
Now when you register your T-Tiger in our proprietary APP, SEVENFRIDAY will offer you your very own NFT, a digital certificate, authenticated by a blockchain contract, attesting to your ownership of a genuine SEVENFRIDAY product!
With an distinctive dial, founded on a four-layer construction, the dial is made of a semitransparent lens material (red for the T3/05 and green for the T3/04) with the underlayer skeletonized to represent a Tiger’s head at 9 and an urban jungle habitat at 3. And the whole elegantly surrounded by a brushed galvanic bronze ring.
So come on be quick and grab this opportunity, and not its tail, to start the Year of the Tiger with a Rrrrroar, in the physical world and the digital one – Who says you can’t have the best of both!
Watch in connection with the SEVENFRIDAY App, thanks to an NFC chip embedded in the caseback, allowing secured authentication and registration.
Authenticate and register your SEVENFRIDAY product
Extend your watch warranty for 1 Year
Get all the latest news & exclusive offers